To enable us to make our move back to normal service, we will be re-opening our door at the Bridlesmith Walk boutique with an appointment only service.
Appointments will be offered in store or by virtual means.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment.
Click HERE to see current appointment schedule.
A full risk assessment has been produced and can be viewed in store.
To summarise, we will request that all customers follow these protocols which will be in place from 15 June 2020.
- on arrival at the store, hand santiser will be available and must be used.
- we will only allow 1 group of customers at any one time (1 group = maximum 2 people)
- all key touch points in the store will be sanitised regularly
- we will only accept card payments
- staff will wear a mask during appointments and gloves to process payments
- we ask all customers to respect the 2m social distancing rules at all times
- as we are offering an appointment only service, we will allow items of clothing to be tried (this does not include accessories)
- customers will be provided with a face mask to be worn whilst trying garments
- we will request customers placed any unwanted items on a designated rail to enable staff to steam and quarantine each item
- the fitting room will be fully cleaned between each appointment
- all purchases will be wrapped in tissue paper and placed in a designated area for the customer to pick up and place in their own bag after payment – we are able to supply a bag if the customer prefers to do this
For the safety and wellbeing of customers and staff, we ask all visitors to the store comply with these instructions.
Thank you – we can’t wait to see you all again xx