DL1961 Mara Straight Leg Jean – Milk
– Ankle length
– Straight leg
– Instasculpt technology (to smooth, sculpt, and conform to your body for the perfect fit without losing shape)
– Certified cotton
– High retention stretch
– Composition: 89% cotton, 10% polyester, 1% Lycra®
– Rise: 9″, Inseam: 27″, Leg opening: 13.5″
– Model wears size 26 and is 5’10.
DL1961 is an NYC family-owned brand, creating premium denim with sustainability at their core since 2008. Overseeing the entire process from fiber to finished garment, they pride themselves on their leading fabric and sustainability technologies.
LOOK AFTER ME
Machine wash cold, inside out.
Do not tumble dry. Do not dry near heat. Cool iron.
Each pair of DL1961 jeans are an example of state-of-the-art denim production. DL1961 continually strive to raise the bar, not only for themselves, but for the denim industry at large.
Using old denim & post-consumer waste, they create their denim using environmentally-friendly dyes & processes.
A normal pair of jeans uses around 1500 gallons of water to make, a pair of DL1961 jeans uses less than 10 gallons.
– Water conservation (98% of the water used is recycled)
– Eco-friendly fibres
– Efficient processes
– Vertical supply chain
– Anti-microbial treatments
– Ethical practices (monthly giveback funds to NYC charities & shelters)