DL1961 Patti Straight Jean – Oasis Cuffed
– High rise
– Vintage straight fit
– Bright, mid-indigo with subtle dry processing and sanded front crease line
– Brushed gold hardware
– Khaki stitching
– Versatile 4″ cuff that can be unfolded to a 31″ inseam
– Composition: 99% cotton, 1% lycra
– Rise: 10.75″, Inseam: 27″, Leg opening: 14.75″
DL1961 is an NYC family-owned brand, creating premium denim with sustainability at their core since 2008. Overseeing the entire process from fiber to finished garment, they pride themselves on their leading fabric and sustainability technologies.
LOOK AFTER ME
Machine wash cold, inside out.
Do not tumble dry. Do not dry near heat. Cool iron.
Each pair of DL1961 jeans are an example of state-of-the-art denim production. DL1961 continually strive to raise the bar, not only for themselves, but for the denim industry at large.
Using old denim & post-consumer waste, they create their denim using environmentally-friendly dyes & processes.
A normal pair of jeans uses around 1500 gallons of water to make, a pair of DL1961 jeans uses less than 10 gallons.
– Water conservation (98% of the water used is recycled)
– Eco-friendly fibres
– Efficient processes
– Vertical supply chain
– Anti-microbial treatments
– Ethical practices (monthly giveback funds to NYC charities & shelters)